What’s in the Box
- Browning Maxus II 12 Ga Shotgun
- Owner’s Manual
A monster in the marsh. Hunting seasons are short, make every shot count with the best gas-operated autoloading shotgun you can get a grip on. Maxus II Wicked Wing models have a lot to offer a shotgunner: Reliability, superior shooting comfort, a great trigger, intuitive handling and appearance. This is one shotgun that looks as good as it performs with a Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish applied to the receiver and barrel for protection superior to bluing. Day after day, whatever the weather, the Maxus II Wicked Wing is built to deliver the goods whether the ducks are cupped up and dropping into your decoys or just giving them a passing glance.
Maximum reliability. From the day the Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to improve reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil. The Maxus also featured the Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloader in its class. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promoted a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contributed to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
Perfection, perfected. The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a new look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus is lauded for. A SoftFlex cheek piece and 1-1/2″ thick Inflex II Recoil Pad combine to further reduce felt recoil and ease the sting of 3-1/2″ magnum goose loads. Overmolded rubber panels that improve grip in all conditions have been added to the stock and forearm. The stock and forearm have been redesigned to be more comfortable. To fit an even broader range of shooters, the stock is now able to be easily trimmed up to 3/4″.
- Realtree Max-7® camo finish
- SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- Composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- Rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- ABS hard case included
- Three extended Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Manufacturer: Browning
- Model: Maxus II
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Chamber: 3 1/2″
- Barrel Length: 28″
- Length of Pull: 14 3/8″
- Overall Length: 49 3/8″
- Finish: Realtree Max 7 Camo
- Stock: Synthetic
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
There are no reviews yet.